Comment on page
The Chart.js Pie Chart macro can show several data sets. Each value is shown as a slice with a different color. You can select whether to show the chart as a pie or a doughnut.
- 1.Edit your page.
- 2.Select “+” => Other macros
- 3.Type in “Chart.js” in the Search box
- 4.Select the “Chart.js Pie Chart” macro
- 5.Enter and select the options of the macro
- 6.Click Insert
- 7.Put your data table in the macro body
- 8.Save the page
The macro requires a table with your data in the macro body.
The table must have a header row. The first cell is ignored. The rest are used to label each slice of the chart.
The table must have a second row where the macro expects to find the colors of each slice. The first cell is ignored.
Each following row contains the name of the series in the first column and its slice values in the subsequent columns.